Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday [@susanecolasanti @KatherineTegen]

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

My pick for this week:


CITY LOVE by Susane Colasanti

Sadie, Darcy, and Rosanna are living together in New York City the summer before their freshman year of college begins. With no parents, no rules, and an entire city to explore, these three girls are on the verge of the best summer of their lives.

Sadie is a native New Yorker. She is hopeful, romantic, and an eternal optimist who is ready to find her soul mate. Then she meets her dream boy: cute, funny, and quirky in all the right ways. The chemistry between them is unreal. Could he be the one?

Darcy is a free spirit from SoCal with rebellious tendencies and unlimited financial resources. Moving to New York City is just another adventure for her. Darcy wants this summer to be all about boy adventures—nothing serious. But how much fun is too much?

Rosanna leaves Chicago for NYC so she can put her past behind her and reinvent herself. The only thing standing in her way is the grand total of seventy-three cents she has saved. Then she meets a guy who wants to show her the glamorous side of New York—a side that she would never get to experience on her own. If Rosanna doesn't resist, she may find herself in city love.

Told from alternating points of view, City Love captures the moments in each girl's life when everything is thrilling, amazing, and terrifying all at once . . . in a way it will never be again.

published April 21st by Katherine Tegen Books

add to your Goodreads shelf // pre-order from Book Depo // or Amazon



Why?

I just love Susane Colasanti's romances, they're just so much fun and so well done. I also really enjoy stories set in New York when they use the city to its full advantage, or - at least - more than simply where the characters live.

So Much Closer, All I Need and Now & Forever were such fantastic reads, I am really looking forward to reading City Love!



That's my pick for this week, what's yours? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your own post!

3 comments:

  1. This is on my TBR. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope you enjoy the book!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Susane Colasanti book yet, and personally I'm not too interested since multiple POVs with different backstories aren't my thing. But I do hope you end up enjoying this one. :) Sadie's story sounds cute!

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this author, not really my type, but I know she is very popular. HOpe you get ahold of it soon.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...