Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Thirteen

thursday-13
13 Middle Grade Books on my TBR List

 Every time I read a Middle Grade book, I resolve to read more of them. Then, I tend to forget.

I hope that making this list will jump start my Middle Grade book reading!


Island of Silence by Lisa McMann
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

Serafina & the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly
Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd
The Girl Who Circumbented Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M Valente
The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler
The Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
Loki's Wolves by KL Armstrong and MA Marr
Pennyroyal Academy by MA Larson
Juniper Berry by MP Kozlowsky
The Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver

If you read MG books, please do give me some recommendations! 

Also, if you made a Thursday Thirteen post, link me to it.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! 

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...