Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

The Spring/Summer releases are only one of the many reason I have been eagerly anticipating Springtime! There really are some great ones - and I've tried to balance my list between those I have arcs of and those I don't.
 The books:

The Remedy (The Program #0.5) by Suzanne Young 
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler
Absolutely True Lies by Rachel Stuhler
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu

Solitude Creek (Kathryn Dance #4) by Jeffery Deaver


I'm ready for the weather to get warmer, for the flowers to bloom and for these books to be released!

What books are on your Spring TBR list? Link me to your own Top Ten Tuesday post or tell me in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...