Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [Books as TV Shows/Movies]


This week's Ten: Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows



Gone with the Wind is part of A Touch of Stardust
Paranormalcy (Book 2 review) by Kiersten White
Legend (review) by Marie Lu
Partials (review) by Dan Wells
A Touch of Stardust (review) by Kate Alcott
Forgotten (review) by Cat Patrick
Beautiful Darkness (review) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl ~ this is the only one that gets a qualifier: I would want it more true to the book than the first movie was. There's a part of the book I really hoped to see on screen (it reminded me a little bit of the section of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End).




Raised by Wolves series (reviews) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Drake Chronicles (reviews) by Alyxandra Harvey
The Witch Hunter (review today!) by Virginia Boecker
Illusionarium  (review) by Heather Dixon


Please leave a comment and let me know what books you want to see on the screen - and if you agree or disagree with my picks! (Also, if you've read any of the Wayward Pines books, let me know what you thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...