Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Rewind (new meme)

I've decided to do a weekly recap post every Thursday. Sometimes post get put up later in the morning or are posts that I think people might not have seen, but I want to bring extra attention to . . .

So, I bring you Thursday Rewind my new meme for Book Sp(l)ot Reviews:


Reviews:
Code Name Verity ~ Elizabeth Wein (eARC)
Taken by Storm ~ Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Raised by Wolves #3)
Size 14 is Not Fat Either ~ Meg Cabot (Heather Wells #2)
This is Not a Test ~ Courtney Summers (ARC)
Burn Mark ~ Lisa Powell (eARC)

Memes:
Teaser Tuesdays (Thumped)
Waiting On Wednesday (The Program)


If there are any posts from your blog you'd like me - or anyone else - to check out, link them in the comments



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...