Books That Should Be TV Shows:
- Frail by Joan Frances Turner (I think mentioned this in my review)
- My Life Undecided (granted I'm still reading this one, but the format seems like it would be great for TV)
- Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey - the whole series. Yes, there are already vampire shows on but this one has more humor and is just awesomesauce! (Without Buffy on we're missing the vampires + funny = watch it*)
- Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White (this might be going to be a movie but I also think on TV it could be very Buffy-esque, too)
- Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt - it'd probably be more for Disney but really, what's wrong with that?
- Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting - because why not? I love, love the books and there are some crime, murder solving shows on but they're all adult, this one could be older teen/young adult.
- Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves.
- Anything Sara Ockler. She writes such fantastic contemporary fiction. It likely wouldn't have all the draaahhmma that people seem to like, but I think it could be done
- 10 Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have Done by Sarah Mlynowski
- Sweet Venom (or the series) by Tera Lynn Childs
- Need Pixies series by Carrie Jones
- ghostgirl series by Tonya Hurley
- and lucky #13 is staying open because of some books I have coming up that I think might fit here!!
Agree? Disagree? Have no idea what these books/series are but have your own ideas?
*except for that Supernatural episode