Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

I couldn't decide which book to do today so I'm doing two:

The Unwritten Rule
by Elizabeth Scott and













ghostgirl: Lovesick
by Tonya Hurley (3rd Ghostgirl book)













It should be said that I want both of these without being completely sure what either of them is about but I know what type of books Elizabeth Scott writes and how well she writes them and that's enough for me to want Unwritten Rule....and I loved the first two Ghostgirl books, so... (and the second one more than the first.)

And sometimes I really love reading a book without having a clue as to what it's about so long as I either know someone who has the same taste in books as me loved the book or I love the author (and/or series) :D

But if you're someone that likes knowing summaries, here's one for each book:
Unwritten Rule: Everyone knows the unwritten rule: You don't like your best friend's boyfriend.

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two things: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she's thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful...and awful.

Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more... (from Goodreads) out March 16

Ghostgirl: Lovesick: Before she can rest in peace, Charlotte Usher must return to the tragic site of her death: high school. Once there, her assignment is to help a designated teen solve a personal problem in time for the allimportant prom. But no one explained what happens if you fall in love with your class project. Charlotte would die (again) for love but facing the all-too-familiar feeling of invisibility may be too much for her to swallow. (from Goodreads) out July 12

and don't forget to enter my contest

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Unwritten Rule to come out!!! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...