Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday [@penguinrandom]

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

My pick for this week:



THE MUSEUM OF US by Tara Wilson Redd

Secrets are con artists: they trick you into letting them out.

Sadie loves her rocker boyfriend Henry and her running partner and best friend Lucie, but no one can measure up to her truest love and hero, the dazzling and passionate George. George, her secret.

When something goes wrong and Sadie is taken to the hospital calling out for George, her hidden life may be exposed. Now she must confront the truth of the past, and protect a world she is terrified to lose.


published June 26th by Random House/Wendy Lamb Books

add to your Goodreads shelf // pre-order from Book Depo // or Amazon


Why?

I don't think I actually have any idea, really, what The Museum of Us is about (obviously secrets) but I am absolutely intrigued. I really want to know who (or what or whatever) George is and how he is a part of Sadie's world and what it being a 'secret life,' really means.

This book's description definitely has me very curious and eager to read it and discover some of its secrets.



That's my pick for this week, what's yours? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...