Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday: Foreign Setting Books


This week's Ten:
10 Books in Another Country


I chose the ten books that most made me want to visit the country (or countries) in which they were set - some are historical, some are present day and some are a little magical or futuristic but they are all real countries. Also, these may or may not be ten of my favorite books, but they are the ten that most drew me to their setting(s).

The Lost Season of Love & Snow by Jennifer Laam
Goodreads / Review


The House Between Tides by Sarah Maine
Goodreads / Review


Hello, I Love You by Katie M Stout


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna & the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins


Love, Lucy by April Lindner


I See London, I See France (#1) by Sarah Mlynowski


Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly


Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman


The Night Parade by Kathryn Tanquary

Warcross (#1) by Marie Lu
Goodreads




Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite books set in another country (or countries)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...