Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: All About Audio


This week's Ten:
All About Audio Freebie
Books or Book Series I Liked as Audio Books


In the After and In the End by Demitria Lunetta
read by Julia Whelan
Audible.com // In the After review

(I could probably make a list of the 10 books I've listened to just by this narrator - The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall, A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey, Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow, Need series by Carrie Jones . . . In the After wasn't the first I listened to but now every time I listen to something that Julia Whelan's narrating, I randomly expect the character to be Amy.)


The 5th Wave Series by Rick Yancey
Audible.com // The 5th Wave review

Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
read by Emily Janice Card & Emma Bering

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
read by Rebecca Soler

The Custard Protocol Series by Gail Carriger
read by Moria Quirk

Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman


An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Starbound Trilogy by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman

The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
read by James Marsters



Please leave a comment and let me know some audio books you've enjoyed (or if you really hated any, too so I'll know to avoid those!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...