Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten: Ten Books For Readers Who Like Fairy Tale Retellings

I love fairy tales from Disney to Grimm and more. I also love fairy tale retellings! There's the romance, the drama and danger and (let's be honest) quite often some pretty dresses.

These are ten retellings I have either already read and did very much enjoy or are right at the top of my tbr list.


Top Ten:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (review)
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (review)


Stitching Snow by RC Lewis (review)
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (Goodreads)
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (Goodreads)
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett (review)



Entwined by Heather Dixon (review)
Grim anthology (review)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (Goodreads)
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (Goodreads)



If you did a Top Ten Tuesday post, please link me to it. Even if you didn't, let me know what your favorite fairy tale retelling is - I'm always looking for a new one to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...