Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [Fave Heroines]


This week's Ten: Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books

  1. Detective D.D. Warren ~ from Lisa Gardner's D.D. Warren series My review of the latest book in the series, Crash & Burn.
  2. Taylor Jackson ~ from J.T. Ellison's series. My reviews of Books 1-4, 5 and 6 and 7.
  3. Kathryn Dance ~ from Jeffery Deaver's seriesThe Sleeping Doll review and Roadside Crosses review. I didn't review XO but I absolutely enjoyed and recommend it.
  4. Lucy and Solange ~ from Alyxandra Harvey's Drake Chronicles series. My reviews of Book 1, 2, 3, 3.54, 5, 6
  5. Gretchen, Emma and Penelope ~  from Alyxandra Harvey's Lovegrove Legacy series. Review of A Breath of Frost and Whisper the Dead
  6. Sophronia, Dimity and company ~ from Gail Carriger's Finishing School series. Reviews of Books 12, and 3
  7. Bryn ~ from Jennifer Lynn Barnes's Raised by Wolves series. Trial by Fire (#2) review and Taken by Storm (#3) review
  8. June ~ from Marie Lu's Legend series. My reviews of Legend and Champion
  9. Cora ~ from Frankie Brown's Until We End. My review
  10. Lola ~ from Stephanie Perkins' Lola and the Boy Next Door. My review


This post would turn into something epically long (and take me forever) if I tried to say what it is I love about each of these characters, so I've linked to my reviews of the book(s) they're in.

I did kind of cheat on 4, 5, and 6 as I didn't pick just one character but I don't think I could single out just one of heroine from those series! It's also their relationships/friendships and their interactions with each other that are a large part of why I adore those series and the characters so much. (So singling out just one of the girls would seem unfair.)


So, those are my Top Ten(ish) Favorite Heroines - what are yours?  Let me know in the comments and/or link me to your own Top Ten Tuesday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...