It's time for Top Ten Tuesday - this week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
It was time I started some new memes, Top Ten Tuesday is one of them and Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished, seemed like a great time to start. I start a lot of series - but don't finish a lot of then for a multitude of reasons ;-) Some I didn't read subsequent books because the first book just didn't work for me, some I've just been too busy reading other books and really want to read them but haven't yet. Others, well, it's my own brand of logic that doesn't even quite make sense to me . . .
- Matched by Ally Condie I checked Crossed out from the library but it was due back before I got into it (I always have a ton of things out) and I've just never tried again. Which is odd given how much I loved Matched. I do want to now, though, with Reached coming out.
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
This one was not intentional and I just realized it looking at my 'series' shelf. I didn't buy or check Endlessly out because I'd maybe won it (I won something else) and now I haven't read it :\
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I read Hush, Hush and it was okay but I wasn't really able to get into Crescendo. I haven't written off ever reading/finishing the series, but I think it may not be for me.
- Lucy Valentine series by Heather Webber Truly, Madly is the first book in this (not-very paranormal) series that I very much need to finish. It's a cute series and I need to pick up the third(?) book.
- Bad Day series by Sophie Littlefield
The first book is A Bad Day for Sorry and there's really no reason other than, "But I keep meaning to," that I haven't read more of this one yet.
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike
I can't figure out what, but something in this one didn't click for me when I read it. I do own Spells, so I might give it a try in the future.
- Triple Shot Bettys by Jody Gehrman
I felt like such a grump for not liking Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty but I just didn't. I do want to read Babe in Boyland, though.
- Body Movers by Stephanie Bond
Last I heard, what's happening with the series (if it's going to be on TV effects future books or some such) is still up in the air so this one's half procrastination, half not wanting to finish it and there be no more! Ne'er mind, I checked and it looks like I'm down an excuse!
- Georgina Kincaid or Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead I own at least the first three VA books and the first two or three Georgina Kincaid books and I've read Succubus Blues and Vampire Academy and liked them both very much. These have nothing at all to do with the content - except maybe saving good books? (I don't know.)
- Shifters series by Rachel Vincent
This is another one where I've read Stray - pretty much when it came out - and I kind of love it . . . and I own much too much of this series (signed at that) to have read as little as I have. I tend to weirdly not always read the books I'm 99% sure I'll love . . . Apparently then if I run out of good books (?) I'll have those.