Monday, July 23, 2012

In My Mailbox Monday

I haven't done an In My Mailbox Monday (Mailbox Monday started by The Printed Page) in forever and I've gotten some really amazing books recently so I decided I need to, here are just some of them:


from NetGalley and their respective publishers: (some I've read/am reading and some I can't wait to start!)


by Spencer Quinn
by Maggie Stiefvater
by Sarah J Maas
by Annabel Pticher
by Katie McGarry
by Theo Lawrence
Glitch
by Heather Anastasiu
by David Leviathan
by Jessica Warman



from Edelweiss and Harper:

by Emily Hainsworth

(will review closer to the October release!)

galleys received from publishers:

by George Ella Lyon
(from Macmillan)
[my review here]
by Jenn Ashworth
(from Harper)
by Jim Gorant
(from Gotham Books)
by Jennifer Banash
(from Putnam)
[excerpt here]

I'll have to get another one of these together sometime for the finished copies I've gotten (and am reading) once I round them all up . . .


I'll try to get back to being more regular with posts about the books I've received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...