Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday ~ The Pledge

So, you remember in my review for Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) when I said "and when oh when can I find out about more either from Kimberly Derting and/or in this series!!!"?

Because I really just cannot wait for another book (be it Body Finder related or not) from Kimberly Derting. Well, now there's at least a cover for her next book so how could it not be my
Waiting On Wednesday?! How, I ask you?!

Never mind that there's not exactly that little thing known as a synopsis ;) I think the fact that Kimberly Derting, author of The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead wrote it and this fantabulously awesome cover should be enough for you to want to read it . . . I know it is for me!!!

Here's the little bit of synopsis there is . . . (from Goodreads)
A romantic fantasy novel set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country.

Coming November 15, 2011 from Margaret K McElderry an imprint of Simon & Schuster


The Pledge on Amazon (you can't pre-order yet but you can sign up to know when you can!)

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cover!! new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't a great cover?!

    And thank you! I'll definitely follow your blog!

    Although now I really want your dog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...