Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jodi Picoult Live Chat ~ Sing You Home

On Monday, March 7, as part of Atria's Salon Series, I am going to be one of the blog's hosting a LiveStream of a live chat with author Jodi Picoult as she discusses her latest novel Sing You Home!

Questions can be tweeted to Jodi Picoult on Twitter by including '#singyouhome' in the tweet @AtriaBooks or asked on Atria Book's Facebook page here (where you can also RSVP). Jodi will answer select questions live during the chat!

I will also have my review of Sing You Home posted on Monday!

Then come back Monday to watch the chat (my post will go live at 6:50 to give you time before everything actually starts).


I'm also going to do a reminder Tweet on so if you're following me, there will be that, as well.

(Thank you Atria Books!)


A question for you though that can be answered here in comments or on Twitter (@thebookspot): Have you read any of Jodi Picoult's books?

If you have, what did you think? If not, are any on your TBR list? (I'll answer soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...