Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Contest Winner

And the winner of a copy of Lindsey Leavitt's Sean Griswold's Head (shipped to you by the publisher) is . . .

(anyone doing a drum roll for me?)

Nerissa from BookFanatic

Congratulations!! Once I get your info I'll forward it to the publisher and they'll get the book to you. I really hope you read it and enjoy it even half as much as I did :)

Remember the giveaway of Numbers: The Chaos ends tomorrow night so enter that one if you haven't already :) (Entry post here)

2 comments:

  1. Super Ecstatic that I won :) Thanks for hosting this great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Neri

    You're welcome. Thanks for visiting my blog, entering, and commenting now :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...