Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Choker by Elizabeth Woods

I've only seen good reviews of this on Goodreads and I really can't wait until I'm able to read it for myself. (I hope it lives up to all of their great comments!)


it's out January 4, though--same day as Slice of Cherry which I just about have a countdown stopwatch for in my head--so I don't have to wait much longer.

And I'm going with the very vague summary because I love it: "What if the only friend you could trust turned out to be dangerous? A new thriller from debut author Elizabeth Woods!"


Choker another debut author book for me to read, from Simon & Schuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...