Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Newer Update

So, the whole 'yay, I'm back, ready to figure out the non-charging/plug-in-able computer situation and start writing reviews' plan? Kind of got derailed by yesterday news that one of my dogs is really, really sick.

I'm not where she is right now so we had to hurry to buy ne a plane ticket so I could see her before she dies or has to be put to sleep. Right after Christmas I'll be going there (and crossing everything I have that she's okay for a week-she should be).

So, while my Entice & Out for Blood tour posts will get done, I can't promise how much else will (at least until sometime in the beginning of January-I have quite a few awesome January ARCs to review ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...