Friday, November 28, 2008

Books to Adore

So, there are some books that I really do need to read (I know you shouldn't need things and all, but come on, they're books...that's an okay thing to 'need,' right?) Here they are (at least the first round)-I thought it was a good way to spend the day after Thanksgiving--and if you have relatives visiting you can give them ideas for holiday gifts :P:


Books I Love Part I
Libri Amo Uno*

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Absolutely Maybe by Lisa Yee
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby


You've Got Blackmail by Rachel Wright
What Would Emma Do? by Eileen Cook**
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz


Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes


Part II will be coming soon....possible even next week :D


*I have bad Latin translations...my teachers would be ashamed at my very literal 'hey that's 'books' in the plural and that's 'I love' so...' ;) **fyi, this shows up as 'What Would Alice Do?' on Tower Books so if you look there for your books, look under 'Eillen Cook' for the book

If you saw this earlier-I did repost...I'm trying to figure out tables and such :)

1 comment:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...