Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday [@LE_DeLano @FierceReads @SwoonReads]

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

My pick for this week:



DREAMER (Traveler #2) by L.E. DeLano

You’re still you no matter where you go.

Jessa has learned the hard way that traveling to alternate dimensions isn’t all delicious, glittering desserts and fancy parties: it also means accidentally running into people she thought she'd never see again. Still mourning a devastating loss, Jessa isn’t really prepared for the arrival of a reckless version of someone she once loved who is now bent on revenge. Add an increasingly complicated relationship with her best friend Ben, the reappearance of an old enemy, and the threat of the multiverse collapsing, and Jessa’s got a lot on her plate. She may be destined to help save an infinite multitude of worlds… but in the end, all Jessa really wants to do is save her friends.


published April 10th by Swoon Reads

add to your Goodreads shelf // pre-order from Book Depo // or Amazon


Why?

I really, really, really enjoyed reading Traveler (steampunk pirates, remember?) and the second book was one of those I was most looking forward to for 2018. I very much want to know what happens in this new story. I know I'm going to need to reread the ending of Traveler to refresh my memory but it had something that made me very eager to read the sequel.

I really cannot wait to read Dreamer and find out what it has in store for Jessa, the other characters we've already met and any new ones!

(Plus it's from Swoon Reads which greatly increases the probability of it being a great read for me.)


That's my pick for this week, what's yours? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...