Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday (TBR Books I *Still* Haven't Read)


This week's Ten:
10 Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read 

This whole list probably could have been classics/those books you might have read in English class but I wanted to include some more contemporary titles, as well:



1984 by George Orwell
Goodreads


Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
Goodreads


Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent
Goodreads

The Merciless by Felicity Heaton

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

The Amazing Mind of Alice Makin by Alan Shea

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Blood Drive (Anna Strong Chronicles #2) by Jeanne C Stein

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren


Now that I've made the list, I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I think actually own three of three of these books . . .


Please leave a comment and let me know what books have been on your list to read the longest that you still haven't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...