Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books of 2017


This week's Ten:
Top 10 11 Books of 2017
(+ 1 2016 Book)


The 2016 books is one I read at the end of 2016, but I didn't wan it to miss out on both the 2016 and 2017 lists, so I'm including it anyway.. Then, I have eleven 2017 books not ten because I just couldn't knock one off the list!



This Body Won't Break (#1) by Lea McKee
(This Body Won't Break is currently free for Kindle)

This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada

Girls Made of Snow & Glass by Melissa Bashardousht

 Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner

The Witchfinder's Sister by Beth Underdown

A List of Cages by Robin Roe

Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson

The Girl Who Saved Christmas (Christmas #2) by Matt Haig

What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum

Artemis by Andy Weir

Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin


the 2016 Book:


The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon




Please leave a comment and let me know your top books of 2017 - and/or any recommendations you have based on my picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...