Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish For


This week's Ten:
10 Books I Wish Santa Would Bring This Christamas


Since it's already all magical with Santa involved and everything, these ten books either have not been released yet and have no scheduled release date and/or may not actually be written yet. But they have been on my Goodreads shelves for a long time and I very much do want to read them . .. so here they are:








Rapunzel Shaves Her Head by Marjetta Geerling
Goodreads

(I loved this author's Fancy White Trash and would love to read something else by her - and the description this now has sounds like fun.)




Cloudforest (Cloudforest #1) by Kirsten Hubbard

I believe this was one of the books Egmont USA was due to publish before they closed.





"Sweet Sixteen" (Raised by Wolves #1.5) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Goodreads

This might have been published - I just don't know where. The Raised by Wolves series was another published by Egmont USA.




Untitled by Emily Murdoch
Goodreads

I actually have no idea what this is/would be about or if/when it will come out but I very much enjoyed If You Find Me so I would like more from this author.




Untitled (The Legion #3) by Kami Garcia

Why has there not been more of The Legion series? 






Untitled (The Leveller #2) by Julia Durango

This book really, really, really needs to get published. I want to know what happens and what other crazy creatures/lands/ideas will be part of the story. (And not just because I really think it should have a narwhal. [The Leveller review.])



The Garden of Perpetual Slumber (Lucy November Mystery #1) by Amanda Stevens

I really enjoy Amanda Stevens's adult Graveyard Queen series so I have wanted to read a YA novel from her (since sometime around 2013 when I read about this one).



& Three Authors I Want New Books From:


Johan Harstad, author of 172 Hours on the Moon

Frankie Brown, author of Until We End

Cheryl Renee Herbsman, author of Breathing






Please leave a comment and let me know what books you want to receive for the holidays - or what books you want to be published/authors you want new books from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...