Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Hard to Get Into Books


This week's Ten:
10 Books I Struggled to Get Into
(Some/Most of Which I Ended Up Loving)


It's Always the Husband by Michelle Campbell
review + book info


The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon
Goodreads

Sanctuary Bay by Laura J Burns & Melinda Metz

Gathering Deep by Lisa Maxwell

City of Fae (#1) by Pippa DaCosta

Undertow (#1) by Michael Buckley

The Last Boy & Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian

Alive by Chandler Baker

Joyride by Anna Banks


I only wanted to include books I had finished on this list so the tenth spot is for one of a few books I am stil reading right now!



Please leave a comment and let me know what books took you a while to get into but were worth it (or not) in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...