Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fav 2016 Titles


This week's Ten:
It's a Freebie week and the topic I decided on is:
Top Ten Book Titles of 2016

Although more is said about book covers sometimes a really good/odd/funny/confusing/otherwise notable book title will really capture my attention. I may have even bought/borrowed/read a few books based primarily on love of their titles (The Sky Always Hears Me: And the Hills Don't Mind is one example). *

The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
Goodreads

The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter

Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy

Cure for the Common Universe by Christian McKay Heidicker

The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P Nguyen

This Is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer

Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin

I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan

The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle

Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher


*This is all beside what the books are actually about. Sometimes they're books I would absolutely want to read no matter the title, sometimes the title's the persuading factor. For purposes of this list, I decided only based on titles -though they are all on my Goodreads to-read shelf.


Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite book titles - 2016 or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...