Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Booksih Things to Quit


This week's Ten:
Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit:
Ten Books I Need to Re-Check Out


One 'Bookish Thing I Want to Quit' is checking books out from the library, not finishing them before I have to return them . . . and then forgetting to check them out again and actually finish the book. Here are ten of those books:

The Worlds We Make (Fallen World #3) by Megan Crewe

Absolutely True Lies by Rachel Stuhler

Three (Article 5 #3) by Kristen Simmons

Cliare de Lune (#1) by Christine Johnson

Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

Revolution 19 (#1) by Gregg Rosenblum

Rotten by Michael Northrop

Linked (#1) by Imogen Howson

Exile (#1) by Kevin Emerson

Body Count (Sophie Anderson #1) by PD Martin


Please leave a comment and let me know what Bookish Things You Want to Quit - do you need to stop reading a certain author, give up on a series, get back to a certain genre - whatever it is, let me know! (And if you also don't always finish your library books, but want to, let me know that, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...