Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors

Alyxandra Harvey ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Jennifer Lynn Barnes ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Cat Patrick ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Neal Shusterman ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
J.T. Ellison ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Marie Lu ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
A.A. Milne ~ on Goodreads
Mira Grant/Seanan McGuire  ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Kady Cross/Kate Locke ~ on Goodreads || my reviews
Roald Dahl ~ on Goodreads

I have edited/changed/switched up this list more times than I can count! I do absolutely love these ten authors, the trouble came from limiting to just ten authors.

If you haven't read these authors, yet, you so, so, so very much need to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Please leave a comment and link me to your Top Ten Tuesday post and/or tell me your favorite authors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...