Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit

Matilda by Roald Dahl, illustrated by Quentin Blake
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D Taylor
My Antonia by Willa Cather
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, illustrated by Jules Feiffer
A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier and Christopher Collier
The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse

These are all - or almost all - books I read in middle school. I remember most of the stories but I'd love to reread them and live those tales again.


Please leave a comment and link me to your own Top Ten Tuesday post or let me know books you'd like to revisit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...