Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Finds [@adailyrhythm]

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
Spinning Starlight by RC Lewis 


Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman


Embers (Wings of War #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins

Never Gonna Tell by Sarah M Ross

Psychomanteum by Laurel Veil

Untangle by Calia Read


Please leave a comment and let me know what books you 'found' this week and.or if you've read any of these!

1 comment:

  1. This week I only added The Rose Society by Marie Lu! I had no idea that it already had a cover and a title! Pretty excited for it to come out! After reading this post I'll probably be adding a lot more books lol! I really like the cover of Backlash! Thanks for sharing!

    Great review. I agree that the DUFF has way more sexual activity than most YA novels. Although I haven't seen the movie yet, I definitely enjoyed the book and it seems like the movie is totally different. Thanks for sharing you thoughts!

    Crystal @ Books Unbound

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...