Thirteen 2014 Books I Want to Read
- Maybe Someday (Someday #1) by Colleen Hoover
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before (#1) by Jenny Han
- While Beauty Slept by Elizabeth Blackwell
- Of Scars and Stardust by Andrea Hannah
- I Shall be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- The Jewel (Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing
- Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
- Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
- Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
- Uninvited (#1) by Sophie Jordan
- Toxic Heart (Mystic City #2) by Theo Lawrence
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Have you read any of these? Let me know which one I should bump to the top of the list!
Are there 2014 books that you haven't read yet, but still really want to? Tell me what they are.