Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

I was a bit (or more than a bit) in love with Megan Miranda's debut novel Fracture (my review and author interview post) so I was excited for whatever her second book would be before I saw anything about it . . .

Then I saw the cover: 



I think I had a crush on Hysteria before I even read the synopsis:
Mallory's life is falling apart. Her boyfriend was stabbed. He bled to death in her kitchen. Mallory was the one who stabbed him. But she can't remember what happened that night. She only remembers the fear . . .

When Mallory's parents send her away to a boarding school, she thinks she can escape the gossip and the threats. But someone, or something, has followed her. There's the hand that touches her shoulder when she's drifting off to sleep. A voice whispering her name. And everyone knows what happened. So when a pupil is found dead, Mallory's name is on their lips. Her past can be forgotten but it's never gone. Can Mallory live with that?

(thought it most definitely helped)

... or read the tiny, little excerpt (which I don't have to paste here), somewhere that now escapes me


Here's the Goodreads page for Hysteria so you can add it. Or if you want to pre-order it on Amazon or Book Depo in anticipation of its February 5th release date, there are the links :)

This one, like Fracture is from Walker Children's, a part of Bloomsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...