13 Things I Want to Learn to Bake/Cook
- Crossiants - This and #3 I think are my top want-to-learns
- Prettier Cupcakes - Likely just involves not using my (oops!) expired baking powder and learning about my pastry bag because they taste great but I want them better and looking nicer.
- Falafel - I don't live by places that make it well anymore so I must learn. If you know how, please tell!
- These Cupcakes (yes, it's a cached version but the actual page is being funny atm - aren't the cupcakes beautifuous, though?)
- Asian Pasta Salad - (the few recipes I've seen aren't like what I mean - I get it at as a side at a restaurant and love it, so . . . can't be impossible)
- Dog Treats my dog can eat (she has allergies)
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies (just switching the out chocolate chips for white ones always makes me want something more in them)
- Saganaki - the cheese you get at Greek restaurants that they light on fire. a) it's good b) wouldn't that be fun?
- A really good pizza. Okay, so it's possible to do this and has been done . . . just not in so long that I really want one.
Donuts. Really, I could do without this one but I don't eat them because generally the ones from Dunkin' Donuts, etc cause problems but someday I'd like to make some . . . maybeNo, more than that I want to make Spicy Tuna sushi rolls :) (that are really good)
- Bagels. If I could make donuts, why not bagels? Then I could make any kind I wanted and they'd be super fresh and warm and yummy.
- Eclairs - okay, this one's only because the donut thing reminded me of a book I got from the library (Delicious Pastries) that has super gorgeous chocolate raspberry eclairs in it. No idea if I'll like them, but they look so gorgeous.
- Anything from this book: Chococo Chocolate Cookbook (my library needs to stop displaying cookbooks with enticing covers/titles).