Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser this week:
That terrified her even as the darkness eased from her soul. What else could her make her do if he wanted?
-pg 134 of The Girl in the Steel Corset 



I had this book checked out from my library (via Overdrive) on my Kindle, didn't quite finish it . . . went to check it out again, there was some error went I did the 'send to' thing and there was an error - long(ish) story short TGitSC is no longer on Kindle (Overdrive - can still buy for Kindle) . . . I have the book book now, though!




Link me your Teaser Tuesday posts? Or just tell me what you're reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...