Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

He turns me around, cauing ripples in the water, and then his mouth is on mine. Our first kiss explodes like mixing soda and pop rocks.

-pg 128, Catching Jordan by  by Miranda Kenneally

as with all memes, info/linkage is on my 'Schedule' page in case I ever forget

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great teaser! =D I have this in my TBR, might need to move it up now LOL

    My Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one I've been meaning to read for a while and just recently picked up :) I'd heard too many good things about it not to!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Awesome teaser! I totally want to read this to find out more!!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    -Ashley from Shades of Yellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of loving this teaser myself, actually ;) Thanks for commenting

      Delete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...