Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cinema Saturday (Part One)

I have a movie review coming but thanks to Fox and Think Jam, this weeks Cinema Saturday has a Part One first; The Descendants starring George Clooney and Shailene Woodley comes out on DVD and Blu Ray on March 13th and Think Jam has given me some awesome things to post in anticipation of that (today's Cinema Saturday Part One content being some of that).

The Descendants the film was first The Descendants the novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings. Like when I posted my book and film review of Water for Elephants last fall, they've prepared a great 'Book to Film Discussion Guide.'

I can't speak to this one directly (not having seen this movie yet or read the book) but the one for Water for Elephants had some really excellent questions on it so if you have read The Descendants, want to read it or just want some things to pay attention to more with the movie, then I definitely recommend checking out the guide. (If the one below is too small, this should be larger for printing.)


and if this has you interested in the book - or if like me you were already interested but you're library wait is taking forever - Barnes and Noble has The Descendants as part of it its 3 for 2 book offer right now (The Other Wes Moore which I cannot recommend highly enough, is also part.)

AND if you're interested in the film, I'll have a giveaway starting next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...