Another of the mini challenges brought on by Princess Bookie's Contest Craze is at The Elliot Review here
It all has to do with the (un)lucky number 7
- Open a book you are currently reading.
- Turn to page 7.
- Count to the 7th word.
- If the word is an article (a, an, the, etc), go to the next real word.
- Type the word into a Google Images search, and select a picture that you can stand.
- Create a blog post with the following information:
- Picture of book
- Book title and author
- 7th word on 7th page
- Randomly selected picture
- Link to this post and Princess Bookie's Contest Craze.
- Add a link to your post in the linky form at the bottom of this post to enter into to win.
- Book of your choice from The Book Depository up to $10.
- Open to anywhere The Book Depository ships to.
- Giveaway Ends September 25th.
The fantabulous book I am currently reading is Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (it's out Tuesday)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
photo: (technically a drawing)
Now back to reading . . . until sleep is required. Little, Brown, I love you for my having this book!