Friday, March 18, 2011

Video Veneris

I haven't posted a book trailer on Friday in forever and ever---which is very, very bad of me--but I now have the perfect opportunity:

The trailer for Shimmer, the second book in Alyson Noel's Radiance series is out now. The Radiance series is an off shoot from the immortals series (Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, Night Star, & Everlasting--Alyson Noel page on Amazon with all of her books including the series) and it's about Riley, Ever's dead little sister.



I still have Radiance on hold at the library so I can't give you my synopsis of either of the books but here's one I was provided:

Alyson Noël, author of the Immortals series, continues her new series about Ever's younger sister, Riley.

Having solved the matter of the Radiant Boy, Riley, Buttercup, and Bodhi are enjoying a well-deserved vacation. When Riley comes across a vicious black dog, against Bodhi's advice, she decides to cross him over. While following the dog, she runs into a young ghost named Rebecca. Despite Rebecca's sweet appearance, Riley soon learns she's not at all what she seems. As the daughter of a former plantation owner, she is furious about being murdered during a slave revolt in 1733. Mired in her own anger, Rebecca is lashing out by keeping the ghosts who died along with her trapped in their worst memories. Can Riley help Rebecca forgive and forget without losing herself to her own nightmarish memories?

Find out more about Shimmer here, including audio excerpts and Riley's diary: HERE


And here is the direct link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZqW7rJyvDU


*for anyone that doesn't know (I haven't said it in a while) Veneris is Friday for Latin so I use it because it's an alliteration and I like it--I suppose I'm a dork that way

2 comments:

  1. Great trailer!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carrie

    You're welcome--you have a great blog, I'm happy to have found it!

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...