Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday 13

I'm going to start doing a new meme on my blog: Thursday 13, every Thursday you post a list of whatever you want--as long as it's 13 items long :)

With Charlie St Cloud coming out tomorrow, I decided to make my first list: 13 Books into Movies that I've enjoyed (either the book or the movie...or both!)

in no actual order:
  1. 10 Things I Hate About You from The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare
  2. Where The Heart Is from Where the Heart Is by Bille Letts
  3. Blood & Chocolate from Blood and Chocolateby Annette Curtis Klause
  4. Rebecca from Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
  5. Simon Birch from A Prayer for Owen Meany
  6. Chocolat from Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  7. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (& Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory) from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
  8. Miss Petigrew Lives for a Day from Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
  9. The Birds from The Birds short story by Daphne Du Maurier
  10. Matilda from Matilda by Roald Dahl
  11. A Beautiful Mind from A Beautiful Mindby Sylvia Nasar
  12. The Notebook from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  13. A Time to Kill from A Time to Kill by John Grisham
(2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, & 12 I've read and seen the movies 1-which is a play not a book, but oh well-5, 6, 8, 11 & 13 I've just seen the movies. But I do plan on reading 13, 5, 6 soon. 1, 11, 8, maybe.)

So there's my Thursday 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...