Monday, July 20, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday

I keep meaning to do these but then I screw up Sunday & Monday's...now I'm managing it while I'm sick (how unfair is that in the summer?) so go figure...
Having said that, this covers a few weeks actually:

Waiting for You by Susane Colsanti & Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald








from Elizabeth Scott for buying Something Maybe and Love You, Hate Your, Miss You (I think Elizabeth Scotte hereby officially rules at contests & prizes!)













Don't You Forget About Me (Gossip Girl), Just Listen, & Envy (The Luxe) from Jennifer Banash along with Simply Irresistable from the publisher as part of a contest I won at In Bed with Books (if I read it all right, I'm getting the first two in the Elite series, too, so I can read that series, soon!)


How to Buy a Love of Reading by Tanya Egan Gibson
which I won from Mrs Magoo Reads














from the library:
Red by Jordan Summers
Jennifer's Body by Audrey Nixon
Body Movers by Stephanie Bond
California Holiday by Kate Cann
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson

In My Mailbox is hosted by Story Siren & Mailbox Monday is at Printed Page
(The layout/formatting of this is being ev0l so I hope it doesn't look too odd)

1 comment:

  1. Great books, I loved Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...