Friday, May 29, 2009

An Award

Book Junkie awarded me with the Sisterhood Award. How amazing is that!

And yes, it was a really long time ago, but until just now the computer that's been having internet (and battery power) was the one that wouldn't open a lot of blogger pages--including Book Junkie's so I knew it was there, I just couldn't get the page open to see the post :( None of that stopped me from the 'yay!'s in my head, though.










The rules are:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
I'd like to give this award to...


Everyone seems to already have this.... so I'm not pick anyone just now because I really want to post this to thank Amelia :D Basically if I follow you or have you on my Google Reader (I'd list everyone but that's a lot), you're awesome!

1 comment:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...