Tuesday, February 10, 2009

By Their Covers

By Their Covers
(aka covers that are almost the same. And Alea has a fantastic, much more plentiful feature Lookalikes that I didn't know about until after I did my first post but she's up to #37, I think, so check it out)



Chasing Jordan
Heidi W.Boehringer & Rest Stop movie/DVD

A horror movie and a book having the same cover just might be a new one--and I think the blood's been sort of erased/uncolored on the leg on the book cover.





Cracked Up to Be Courtney Summers (12-23-08), Dirty Laundry Daniel Ehrenhaft (12-30-08), Leap of Faith Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (07-05-07)

I know the Cracked & Leap covers have probably been noticed before, but I don't know about Dirty Laundry.

1 comment:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...